Delivery Driver /Customer Service Representative - Shepparton
- A competitive base salary with attractive commission paid for every battery you sell
- Work with trusted market leading brands
- Look after your own customers and territory
This is a permanent, full time opportunity based out of our Shepparton facility.
In this role you will sit behind the wheel of a small truck each day travelling from one customer to another. You will enjoy the freedom of managing your own territory.
Make no mistake though, this job is a front line customer service representative! You will care for our customers in the field and grow the territory's sales.
Your main duties:
- Provide reliable customer service by following a scheduled call plan.
- Build lasting relationships with customers.
- Handle and deliver automotive batteries and associated products on a daily basis.
- Work safe and follow safety procedures.
- Increase sales to existing customers.
- Achieve targets for the number of units sold in your territory.
- Manage stock levels.
- Be responsible for inventory under your care, be that on your truck or at the customer's premises.
- Use administrative tools from manual dockets to mobile devices such as a tablet.
- Help introduce new products and promotions to the trade.
Our 3 "must haves" for you:
- Truck licence - you hold a valid MR licence.
- Reliability - you can follow a call plan; our customers tell us their #1 priority for you is that they can set their clocks by your call plan.
- Customer focused - you are observant, a good listener and pleasant to work with; experienced in direct customer contact.
If you've got our must haves, read on... if not, then this job may not be the one for you!
If you have experience as a route driver in the delivery or food, building products, etc. this job is ideal.
You have the following talents - you:
- Are reliable and helpful.
- Are good with detail and accuracy.
- Take personal ownership of your duties and performance.
- Maintain a balance between being competitive and cooperative.
- Work in a team but are also able to work alone and unsupervised.
- Like routine yet can still be flexible at times.
- Follow policies and legislation involving conduct, safety and dangerous goods.
If you enjoy responsibility, can follow instructions and take pride in delivering high levels of customer service to a customer base that become like friends, this is the likely job for you.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates.
No recruitment agencies please.