Human Resources Administration Assistant
- Work with a great team of people who are dedicated to success
- Discounts on company products
- Flexible working hours supporting a work/life balance
Ramcar is a leading wholesaler and retailer of lead acid batteries for applications such as automotive, commercial, marine and industrial. Our brands, SuperCharge, Exide and Marshall are well known and highly respected by industry and consumers alike.
About the Job
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager and located in Braeside, you are responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day HR operations and accountable for a range of duties including but not limited to:
- Serving as a first point of contact to all employees on general HR matters and escalate as needed
- Provide general office administration assistance as required to HR Team members in relation to HR systems, databases, documentation, projects, etc
- Coordination of office maintenance (main contact for cleaning companies/ stationary, etc)
- Management of the Payroll, HR and Recruitment inboxes
- Provide administration support facilitating end-to-end recruitment
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong customer focus and the ability to connect with customers
- Advanced Microsoft Office & Computer Skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Proactive and professional attitude
- Assertive and resilient
- Well organised and proficient communicator
- Team focused
- Demonstrated experience in HR & Administration practices (minimum of 3 to 5 years')
This position is available for an immediate start, so apply for this great opportunity now!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.