An exciting business opportunity has become available for the right person to join an iconic Australian organisation, Marshall Batteries.
Marshall Batteries was founded in 1935 and has been providing its customers with legendary roadside assistance and battery replacement since 1961. To this day it is still one of the most recognised battery brands in both Australia and New Zealand and is renowned for that famous catch cry "Holler for a Marshall".
Training and support will be provided to help you start your new business venture with Marshall Batteries, a trusted Iconic brand since 1935.
Road Service can be a very rewarding role as you get to meet and help new people every day, and make a positive difference to the stranded motorist.
About the Job
We are seeking a highly customer-focused, enthusiastic, reliable person with a passion for helping people and a keen interest in motor vehicles along with the basic skills and ability to perform minor roadside repair work on a wide range of vehicles.
This opportunity is typically suited to someone who wants to start up their own small business; you would be required to buy / lease a vehicle, some tooling and hire at least one support driver.
Typical duties would include
- Listening to customers concerns, offering sound advice and providing solutions.
- Attending customers and providing Emergency Roadside Assistance in a timely and professional manner.
- Carry out a range of minor roadside repairs including: battery testing, providing jump starts, battery replacements, fuel replacement, wheel changes, etc.
- Inventory control.
- Participate in a full time, rotating roster 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- A current valid full Australian driver's licence.
- ABN or ability to obtain an ABN.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work rotating rosters 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- A keen interest and or prior experience in the Automotive or Road.
- Service field would be highly regarded.
- While formal automotive technician qualifications are not required, they would be highly regarded.
A police check will be requested to successful candidates.
What you need to do now:
If this sounds like a business you would like to be part of, contact us, we would love the opportunity to discuss this venture in more detail.
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now"